Maximize your claim with the best team 💪🏼

Appliance Leaks

Suppose one of your appliances, like your washing machine, refrigerator, or air conditioning unit, is leaking. In that case, you may consider making a water damage claim on your home insurance policy.

Amount of Water Damage

Damage from your leaking appliances can be major or minor, depending on how long the appliance has been leaking. Water can be highly destructive to a home, causing damage to floors, walls, carpeting, and tile. Even the most minor leaks can cause mold and other significant damage to your property. On top of dealing with the water damage, depending on the cause of the leak, you may be forced to deal with the cost of purchasing a new appliance.

A Water Damage Claim

Water damage caused by appliance leaks is one of the most common types of home insurance claims. Regardless of the source of a water leak, it would be considered a water damage claim. With any water damage claim, time is of the essence. It’s important to stop the source of the leak before more damage can be done to your property.

How Can we help you?

Figuring out whether or not you have coverage for your specific appliance leak can be challenging to determine. That’s where IZP Consulting can help. Hiring a professional to handle this claim can be the difference between a minimal or favourable settlement.


A public adjuster is a licensed insurance professional who works on behalf of policyholders to help them file and negotiate insurance claims.

A public adjuster works for the policyholder, while an insurance adjuster works for the insurance company. Public adjusters are independent and do not have any affiliation with insurance companies.

Hiring a public adjuster can help you navigate the complex insurance claims process and increase your chances of receiving fair compensation for your losses. Public adjusters have the expertise and knowledge to help you document and present your claim effectively.

Public adjusters typically work on a contingency fee basis, which means they only get paid if you receive a settlement. The fee is typically a percentage of the settlement amount.

Public adjusters can help with a wide range of losses, including property damage from natural disasters, fires, water damage, and more. They can also help with business interruption claims.

Yes, public adjusters can help you appeal denied or underpaid claims. They can review your policy, documentation, and negotiate on your behalf with the insurance company.

The timeline for the claims process with a public adjuster can vary depending on the complexity of the claim and the insurance company’s response time. However, public adjusters work diligently to expedite the process and get you a fair settlement as soon as possible.

When choosing a public adjuster, it’s important to look for one with a strong track record of success, positive client reviews, and proper licensing and insurance. You can also ask for referrals from friends, family, or your insurance agent.